LEGO Batman 2 holds onto the top spot again this week which must mean nothing else worthwhile was released, don’t get me wrong, the LEGO franchise is great, I love the games, but it’s rare for one of them to spend more than one week at the top of the charts.
That said, new entries Spider-Man couldn’t manage to spin enough web, Spec Ops didn’t have the fire-power and London 2012 hadn’t got the energy to reach the top and poor Ratchet & Clank were left out in the cold by not even making the top ten.
The all format, all prices chart for week ending June 30th.
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
- The Amazing Spider-Man
- Spec Ops: The Line
- London 2012: The Official Video Game
- FIFA 12
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Max Payne 3
- Battlefield 3
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Chart info ©UKIE 2012.