Armed with a magical pencil and notepad, Scribblenauts hero Maxwell hops in to the pockets of puzzle lovers and wordworms in Scribblenauts Remix. Designed specifically for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, Scribblenauts Remix challenges players of all ages with innovative wordplay and original puzzle challenges, building upon the award-winning Scribblenauts franchise that has sold more than two million units worldwide.
Scribblenauts Remix introduces its inventive gameplay to new, players of all skill levels, while also allowing Scribblenauts fans to play in new ways. The game, created by 5TH Cell and developed by Iron Galaxy Studios, lets players use their imaginations to write any word and bring that object to life to reach the goal in each level. Adjectives can change the colour, size, elements, behaviours and many other aspects of the object they are describing. Multiple adjectives can be combined together to produce incredibly creative objects, allowing the player’s imagination to run wild for a truly unique and individualistic experience. Players can combine multiple adjectives to produce inventive new items such as “futuristic angry caveman,” “large happy cotton griffin” and “shy man-eating frozen plant” for a truly unique and individualistic experience.
- Brand New Levels: Experience 10 original levels designed specifically for Apple devices, and 40 fan favourite levels from Scribblenauts and Super Scribblenauts.
- Expansive Dictionary: Summon thousands of e objects to solve puzzles, earn Starites and unlock in-game achievements.
- Fun for the Whole Family: Innovative gameplay offers fun challenges for players of all ages to experiment with creative ways to solve puzzles together – rise to the top of a tree with a tall brown ladder or a flaming disco jet pack!
- Play on All iOS Devices: Through Apple’s innovative iCloud system, players will be able to sync their game progress on any iOS device across the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch and pick up where they left off.
- Social Media Integration: Players can share their favourite objects and post their high scores and in-game achievements on Game Centre leaderboards, Facebook and Twitter.