Xuan Yuan Sword 7 Puzzling Reveal
Xuan Yuan Sword 7 from publisher and developer eastasiasoft has released a new trailer featuring the game’s puzzles and minigames.
The console versions of Xuan Yuan Sword 7 were announced at the end of April as a collaborative effort between eastasiasoft, SOFTSTAR, and DOMO Studio, and will be coming soon to console players in the west for the first time in the history of this 30-year-old saga.
In the newest installment of the series, players will follow the standalone story of Taishi Zhao and enjoy dynamic, real-time combat, which makes Xuan Yuan Sword 7 the perfect entry point for new players.
- Journey across ancient China as a cinematic adventure unfolds.
- Slash, block, dodge and riposte in combo-based real-time combat!
- Control the Elysium Scroll to slow down time, absorb monsters or alter the environment.
- Upgrade armor and weapons, develop passive skills and learn new techniques.
- Explore a standalone story requiring no prior knowledge of Xuan Yuan.
- Immerse yourself in the most advanced 3D visuals in series history!
To find out more, such as where to buy and how to order, visit these links:
Official Game Website: www.swd7.tw/main/index/en
Apparently, a physical version will be available from Maximum Games, but the store doesn’t seem to exist.