Grab Yourself Some Balls of Steel
It’s taken forever to even get a release date, but it’s finally coming in May.. at least, that’s the idea, unless there’s some ultra weird reason for it to be delayed even longer and piss of the gaming world even more.
If you’ve been chewing too much gum due to a lack of being able to kick ass, you’ll probably start shaking it, baby when you see the Balls of Steel edition which has a whole bunch of stuff that is what collector’s editions should really be about.
- Collectible bust of the greatest alien ass-kicker of all-time
- Numbered, limited-edition certificate of authenticity
- 100-page hardcover book: The History, Legacy & Legend: Duke Nukem Forever Art from the Vault
- Duke Nukem Forever postcard series
- Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem sticker
- Duke Nukem Forever collectable comic book
- Duke Nukem Forever foldable paper craft
- Duke Nukem Forever poker chips
- Duke Nukem Forever mini-card deck
- Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem dice
Light up that cigar and put on your ass-kicking boots, you have until May to pre-order, find out more at www.dukenukemforever.com.