Do you play Yoostar 2 and want to show off your skills to the world? Now you can thanks to the new ability to do so instead of just being tied to the Facebook game, Yoostar Playground which is also having new stuff added in the next couple of weeks.
“Integrating YouTube into the Yoostar community provides unparalleled reach for users to share their performances with the world. By bringing together the three formerly separate worlds of console gaming, social networking and social video sharing we’ve taken a big step toward realising our vision: to create the world’s first social video gaming network,” said Stephanie Morgan, Vice President of Social Gaming at Yoostar Entertainment Group.
“Sharing video performances with the world is fun and when there are in-game rewards and benefits, the interplay can be exhilarating. Players confident enough to face the performance-savvy YouTube community will raise their rankings, climb the worldwide leaderboard, and possibly even become a real internet star!”
The Facebook Yoostar Playground details:
- Players will be able to post performances on Facebook user walls;
- A new “boost” power up will amplify earned activity points in different scenarios so players can move up the leaderboard faster;
- The Store will alert players to fresh downloadable content as soon as it hits the Xbox Live and PlayStation networks;
- New video tutorials will help players move from beginners to pros on Yoostar 2;
- A news feed delivered directly to Facebook user pages will alert fans to everything from the latest tips and tricks, to who was seen using Yoostar or is making a meteoric rise in the standings
To find out more, go to apps.facebook.com/yoostarplayground and www.Yoostar.com