Ubisoft has released a Far Cry 4 trailer to give you a glimpse into the games story. It’s also another reason to show off some more of the luscious environment and tease you more before its release on November 18th.
Continue reading What is Far Cry 4’s Story?
As you may have seen from previous news, Far Cry 4 will have a PvP mode where you go against friends or maybe just random players. Some screenshots and a trailer will let you see just what it’s all about.
Continue reading Far Cry 4’s PvP Explained
Ubisoft has detailed the Season Pass for Far Cry 4, it ranges from new content to new modes which will enhance the gameplay and extend the game beyond the main storyline.
The Season Pass extends players’ time in Kyrat and includes new missions that can be completed in either single-player or co-op. Content includes a Season Pass exclusive day-one mission, a prison break co-op mission, wild missions with Hurk and his harpoon gun, a new PvP mode that will have friends teaming up to fight opposing forces and a chance to encounter the rarest beast in the Himalayas – yetis.
The Far Cry 4 Season Pass contains:
- The Syringe – Available from launch exclusively for Season Pass holders, players must keep a rare and potent recipe from falling into the hands of Pagan Min’s forces. Playable in single-player and co-op, players will need to ensure that he does not use its devastating effects on the rebel forces.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Ajay and Hurk have been rounded up and tortured in Yuma’s prison. Team up with a friend to escape and survive the hostile lands of Pagan Min’s Kyrat.
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – Five missions, playable in single-player and co-op, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk’s Redemption are available. Access an arsenal of new weapons including a harpoon gun for Hurk.
- Overrun – Team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path in this PvP mode and control a series of neutral locations across Kyrat’s countryside to protect them from being overrun by your opponents.
- Valley of the Yetis – Ajay’s helicopter has crashed on an unforgiving Himalayan ridge. Explore the frozen landscape and find tools to upgrade your camp and protect it from a dangerous cult when night falls. With single-player and co-op options, players will not be alone, but in the darkest caves players will have more to fear than just the cult as the yetis await their prey…
Far Cry 4 Season Pass info:
Priced at £23.99, the Season Pass will be available at the launch of Far Cry 4 on November 18. Once purchased, the Season Pass enables the download of all included Far Cry 4 add-on content packs once they become available. Additionally, players who pre-order Far Cry 4 Gold Edition, which includes both the game and the Season Pass, will benefit from a discount over buying them separately. This edition is only available as a digital product on PC via Uplay and other PC Digital retailers, and on consoles via PlayStation Network (PS4 and PS3) and Xbox Marketplace (Xbox One only).
Ubisoft released a new trailer featuring the weapons of Far Cry 4. Get an in-depth look at the all-new arsenal of weapons that will be at your disposal in Far Cry 4.
Continue reading Far Cry 4 Weapons Trailer
GTA 5 has received an official release date by Rockstar Games, but unfortunately, the PC version has been delayed. Not by a little time, but by just over two months later than the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions.
Continue reading GTA 5 ‘Next-Gen’ Officially Dated
In the second Tropico 5 news for today, Kalypso Media has announced that the game will arrive on the Xbox 360 in November. No specific date yet, just the month. Also, the Xbox 360 version will contain all DLC to date, which is The Big Cheese.
Continue reading Tropico 5 Gets Release Month
Far Cry 4 has officially been announced by Ubisoft and surprisingly, you won’t have to wait too long for it. Although Ubisoft Montreal are leading the development, Red Storm Entertainment, Toronto, Shanghai and Kiev are collaborating.
Continue reading Far Cry 4 Officially Announced
With the impending release of Wolfenstein: The New Order, a launch trailer called ‘House of the Rising Sun’ has been released. It’s the last trailer before B.J. Blazkowicz and his group of resistance fighters take on the powerful Nazi legions.
Continue reading Wolfenstein: The New Order Launch Trailer
With Microsoft announcing the Xbox One becoming available without the Kinect, has it made it more appealing to buying one now? Many have said it was just a gimmick and was the why they didn’t get the console at launch.
Continue reading Kinect-less Xbox One More Appealing?
Pure Pool could be a contender for Pool Nation’s crown of the best console Pool game. VooFoo Studios are bringing the game to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC through publisher Ripstone and promises to give the most authentic experience yet.
Continue reading Pure Pool Goes Next-Gen Indie