One of the most exciting things to happen to a gamer is when they have a favourite franchise and a new game is announced in that franchise. While it may not have been the best of reveals, I was extremely happy that Fallout 4 is finally happening.
Continue reading Fallout 4 Officially Announced
The Weaponographist doesn’t really make sense, but what else would you call a rogue-like that looks like a Diablo town at the start, but then plays like The Binding of Isaac? Issac the Diablo?
Continue reading The Weaponographist
Kitty Powers’ Matchmaker is a PC port of a mobile game. I might as well open with that, because, well, that’s what it is. Not many are fun to play and usually better played on a tablet, Kitty makes the transition well.
Continue reading Kitty Powers’ Matchmaker (PC)
It’s quite a coincidence that I linked to an old Marvel Heroes post featuring Daredevil on Twitter recently due to the new Netflix series launching last Friday. Now you can dress as the “Man Without Fear” in the MMO.
Continue reading Do You Dare Be The Man Without Fear?
Tokyo Dark is an indie 2D adventure game which has recently launched on Steam’s Greenlight and also has a new trailer for you to watch, as revealed by Cherrymochi today.
Continue reading Tokyo Dark Trailer Released
Once Bitten, Twice Dead has obvious references and to get them out of the way, let’s just say it’s like if Minecraft and Left 4 Dead had a baby. That’s not a bad thing or a complaint, they’re both very successful games!
Continue reading Once Bitten, Twice Dead Hits Greenlight
It’s the news all PC gamers wait for, the system requirements. As you can expect, Far Cry 4 needs a decent spec, but it’s not as bad as you may think. In fact, you may be a little surprised.
Continue reading Far Cry 4 PC System Requirements
Ubisoft has released a Far Cry 4 trailer to give you a glimpse into the games story. It’s also another reason to show off some more of the luscious environment and tease you more before its release on November 18th.
Continue reading What is Far Cry 4’s Story?
As you may have seen from previous news, Far Cry 4 will have a PvP mode where you go against friends or maybe just random players. Some screenshots and a trailer will let you see just what it’s all about.
Continue reading Far Cry 4’s PvP Explained
Ubisoft has detailed the Season Pass for Far Cry 4, it ranges from new content to new modes which will enhance the gameplay and extend the game beyond the main storyline.
The Season Pass extends players’ time in Kyrat and includes new missions that can be completed in either single-player or co-op. Content includes a Season Pass exclusive day-one mission, a prison break co-op mission, wild missions with Hurk and his harpoon gun, a new PvP mode that will have friends teaming up to fight opposing forces and a chance to encounter the rarest beast in the Himalayas – yetis.
The Far Cry 4 Season Pass contains:
- The Syringe – Available from launch exclusively for Season Pass holders, players must keep a rare and potent recipe from falling into the hands of Pagan Min’s forces. Playable in single-player and co-op, players will need to ensure that he does not use its devastating effects on the rebel forces.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Ajay and Hurk have been rounded up and tortured in Yuma’s prison. Team up with a friend to escape and survive the hostile lands of Pagan Min’s Kyrat.
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – Five missions, playable in single-player and co-op, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk’s Redemption are available. Access an arsenal of new weapons including a harpoon gun for Hurk.
- Overrun – Team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path in this PvP mode and control a series of neutral locations across Kyrat’s countryside to protect them from being overrun by your opponents.
- Valley of the Yetis – Ajay’s helicopter has crashed on an unforgiving Himalayan ridge. Explore the frozen landscape and find tools to upgrade your camp and protect it from a dangerous cult when night falls. With single-player and co-op options, players will not be alone, but in the darkest caves players will have more to fear than just the cult as the yetis await their prey…
Far Cry 4 Season Pass info:
Priced at £23.99, the Season Pass will be available at the launch of Far Cry 4 on November 18. Once purchased, the Season Pass enables the download of all included Far Cry 4 add-on content packs once they become available. Additionally, players who pre-order Far Cry 4 Gold Edition, which includes both the game and the Season Pass, will benefit from a discount over buying them separately. This edition is only available as a digital product on PC via Uplay and other PC Digital retailers, and on consoles via PlayStation Network (PS4 and PS3) and Xbox Marketplace (Xbox One only).