PlayStation Plus games have been pretty decent in 2017, with July’s games also being decent. There’s a bonus title for July called That’s You, more details in the post.
Continue reading PlayStation Plus July 2017 Titles
PlayStation Plus gives you access to free games every month for your PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita, but it costs £39.99 for 12 months subscription. There’s a way to get it for less which doesn’t involve dodgy sites like G2A and is a trusted site used by many.
Continue reading How to Get Cheaper PS Plus Subscriptions
PlayStation Plus games have been the topic of controversy for a while with gamers saying they’re not worth having a PS+ subscription for. The next offering of titles are no exception with the majority of them being Indies and that hasn’t gone down too well.
Continue reading PlayStation Plus Games December 2016
2016 is almost here, so what has PlayStation announced in the PS Plus January 2016 line-up? An email was sent out, but it was hard to decipher exactly which games were available and where to click.
Continue reading PS Plus January 2016 Edition
Terraria has quite a big following on the PC, which is why there’s a lot of excitement surrounding the upcoming 1.3 update. The console version however, is a little behind and is only now getting new content.
Continue reading Terraria Patch Adds New Stuff
It’s the news all PC gamers wait for, the system requirements. As you can expect, Far Cry 4 needs a decent spec, but it’s not as bad as you may think. In fact, you may be a little surprised.
Continue reading Far Cry 4 PC System Requirements
Ubisoft has released a Far Cry 4 trailer to give you a glimpse into the games story. It’s also another reason to show off some more of the luscious environment and tease you more before its release on November 18th.
Continue reading What is Far Cry 4’s Story?
As you may have seen from previous news, Far Cry 4 will have a PvP mode where you go against friends or maybe just random players. Some screenshots and a trailer will let you see just what it’s all about.
Continue reading Far Cry 4’s PvP Explained
Ubisoft has detailed the Season Pass for Far Cry 4, it ranges from new content to new modes which will enhance the gameplay and extend the game beyond the main storyline.
The Season Pass extends players’ time in Kyrat and includes new missions that can be completed in either single-player or co-op. Content includes a Season Pass exclusive day-one mission, a prison break co-op mission, wild missions with Hurk and his harpoon gun, a new PvP mode that will have friends teaming up to fight opposing forces and a chance to encounter the rarest beast in the Himalayas – yetis.
The Far Cry 4 Season Pass contains:
- The Syringe – Available from launch exclusively for Season Pass holders, players must keep a rare and potent recipe from falling into the hands of Pagan Min’s forces. Playable in single-player and co-op, players will need to ensure that he does not use its devastating effects on the rebel forces.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Ajay and Hurk have been rounded up and tortured in Yuma’s prison. Team up with a friend to escape and survive the hostile lands of Pagan Min’s Kyrat.
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – Five missions, playable in single-player and co-op, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk’s Redemption are available. Access an arsenal of new weapons including a harpoon gun for Hurk.
- Overrun – Team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path in this PvP mode and control a series of neutral locations across Kyrat’s countryside to protect them from being overrun by your opponents.
- Valley of the Yetis – Ajay’s helicopter has crashed on an unforgiving Himalayan ridge. Explore the frozen landscape and find tools to upgrade your camp and protect it from a dangerous cult when night falls. With single-player and co-op options, players will not be alone, but in the darkest caves players will have more to fear than just the cult as the yetis await their prey…
Far Cry 4 Season Pass info:
Priced at £23.99, the Season Pass will be available at the launch of Far Cry 4 on November 18. Once purchased, the Season Pass enables the download of all included Far Cry 4 add-on content packs once they become available. Additionally, players who pre-order Far Cry 4 Gold Edition, which includes both the game and the Season Pass, will benefit from a discount over buying them separately. This edition is only available as a digital product on PC via Uplay and other PC Digital retailers, and on consoles via PlayStation Network (PS4 and PS3) and Xbox Marketplace (Xbox One only).
Ubisoft released a new trailer featuring the weapons of Far Cry 4. Get an in-depth look at the all-new arsenal of weapons that will be at your disposal in Far Cry 4.
Continue reading Far Cry 4 Weapons Trailer