It was inevitable. Not because it launched on the PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, but due to it having a good marketing campaign, Saints Row IV was destined to be number one this week, no matter what else was also released.
That said, how would it have faired against some real competition? Only Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Disney Infinity were contenders to the throne, but we’re still yet to see the big guns which may get overshadowed by the new console launches.
The all prices, all format chart for week ending August 24th.
- SAINTS ROW IV
- TOM CLANCY’S SPLINTER CELL: BLACKLIST
- DISNEY INFINITY
- MINECRAFT: XBOX 360 EDITION
- CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II
- FIFA 13
- ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF
- LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES
- THE LAST OF US
- THE BUREAU: XCOM DECLASSIFIED
Chart info ©UKIE 2013.