Beat Hazard Ultra Coming To PSN
OH MY GOD! I absolutely love this game and have played many hours on the PC version, then I was lucky enough to be given an Ultra code by Bobby of ironhammers.org which added a bunch of even more awesome stuff and got me playing again for several more hours.
I still go back to it now and then due to its replayability and not just going through every MP3 on your computer, you find yourself playing your favourite songs over and over and improving your score, that’s why I’m excited that PlayStation 3 owners will soon be able to get in on this epic action.
- Unique music driven gameplay
- Gameplay possibilities as vast as your music collection
- 2 player local and online play
- Rank up and unlock 23 perks and 3 awesome tactical weapons
- Includes 1.5 hours of kicking indie music to get you started
- Awesome 1 man indie game!
You have just one month until Beat Hazard Ultra’s release on October 18th and 19th for $9.99, €6.50 and I’m guessing £5.99.
Get more info from www.coldbeamgames.com.