Awesomenauts Takes Over PSN
The month of May on the PlayStation Network is to be dedicated to Awesomenauts, which will be the PlayStation Plus game that subscribers can get it for free and keep for the duration as long as they stay a PS+ member.
“We’re thrilled to see that Sony liked the game so much that they made it game of the month,” says Jasper, game designer at Ronimo Games, “it’s great news for everybody, because it ensures there will be a great community of players to play against right from the start.”
- 3 on 3 online platforming shooter action with bright 80’s cartoon style
- 6 very unique and highly customisable characters, each with their own attacks and skills
- Online and offline play with up to 3 players on a single console using splitscreen
- Full drop in drop out support with bots and humans being swapped where needed
- Strong MOBA influences, classes, upgrades, creeps, turrets, bases, tactical depth, etc.
- Available on PSN ($9,99) on May 1st in North America, and worldwide May 2nd.
- Available on XBLA (800MSP) on May 2nd