Mini Ninjas Go on an Adventure
It seems that everything launched on the Xbox 360 Kinect needs to have Adventures put on the end, so it will come as no surprise to know that Square Enix has announced Mini Ninjas Adventures which is due out at the end of this month.
”We’re excited to be bringing Mini Ninjas Adventures to Kinect for the first time,” said Sarah Hoeksma, VP Brand, Square Enix Europe. “We’ve created a completely new Xbox Live Arcade game, using the extremely charming Mini Ninjas brand, which we feel delivers fun family gaming to the living room.”
Developed by Side-kick Ltd, Mini Ninjas Adventures will be coming exclusively to Xbox Live Arcade priced at 800 points. Future ninjas can look forward to taking on 21 different levels and a range of boss battles armed with physical and magical attacks that will have the evil samurai running in fear, all supported by the incredibly responsive game engine.
“We are thrilled to be working with Square Enix and IO Interactive. Bringing Hiro to life using Kinect gave us an excellent opportunity to use our passion for motion games to create a deep arcade title that is fun for all” said Asaf Sela, founder and creative director of Side-kick.
- 21 Different Levels – All packed with multiple different enemies, and environments
- Mini Games – Put your Ninja skills to the test across a range of mini games
- Boss Battles – Take on the ultimate Ninja challenge with fiendish boss battles
- Gesture Driven Combat – Put your body through the full Ninja workout, controlling multiple weapons with movement and voice-activated attacks
- Physical and magic attacks – Easy to learn, tricky to master
- Character upgrade system – Customise your character to suit your Ninja style