LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Fact Sheet
Batman and Robin return in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, the highly-anticipated sequel to LEGO Batman: The Videogame, the best-selling LEGO videogame of all time, which has sold more than 11 million units worldwide.
This time the Dynamic Duo join forces with other famous DC super heroes including Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern to stop the notorious villains Lex Luthor and The Joker from destroying Gotham City. Batman fans of all ages will enjoy a new and original story filled with classic LEGO videogame action and humor as players fight to put the bad guys back behind bars.
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes complements the brand new, recently released LEGO Super Heroes: DC Universe toy collection. The line includes five construction sets, such as The Batcave and three buildable, detailed action figures.
- Experience an original LEGO adventure that has Batman and Robin teaming up with Superman to defend Gotham City from The Joker and Lex Luthor.
- Discover a new storyline that introduces a massive Gotham City hub full of fun exploration, collection and vehicles.
- Traverse Gotham City’s open realm by walking, flying or unlocking and controlling a variety of cool vehicles including the Batmobile, Batwing and Batboat (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and PC)
- Experience for the first time in a LEGO videogame, talking LEGO minifigures.
- Master new suits and gadgets, such as Batman’s Power Suit and Robin’s Hazard Suit equipped with a Pressure Cannon that can absorb and dispense hazardous liquids.
- Collect 50 DC Comics characters, including The Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and many others.
- Flex your new super abilities and soar through the air with free-roaming flight, freeze and push objects with Super-Breath, and heat up and cut holes through objects with Heat Vision.
- Create unique super heroes with customizable characters.
- Play with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out co-op play that features dynamic split screen (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and PC).