The Olympics are now officially over, but last week saw sales of the videogame stay high enough to keep it at the top of the charts, which isn’t too difficult since there has been yet another lack of releases to threaten the top ten.
The all format, all prices chart for week ending August 11th.
- London 2012: The Official Video Game
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
- Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games
- Batman: Arkham City
- The Amazing Spider-Man
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Battlefield 3
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations
- Dead Island GOTY Edition
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Chart info ©UKIE 2012.