Worms Go To the Funfair
If you didn’t already know or don’t have it yet, Team17 released the new Worms Revolution downloadable content (DLC) known as the “Funfair Pack” which is the first DLC in what I’m guessing is in the Season Pass, too.
The Worms Revolution Funfair Pack DLC includes:
- New puzzle missions. Five new single-player puzzle missions.
- Funfair theme. A stunning new Funfair theme for Worms Revolution that can be used in local and online matches.
- 4 additional weapons. Armageddon, Skunk, Napalm Strike and the brand new Knock-Out weapon.
- Funfair Themed Customization. Two new trinkets (Burger and Ice Lolly), two new accessories (Red Nose and Masquerade Mask), a new gravestone (Rollercoaster Track) and a new Funfair soundbank.
- Voice Over Talent. Matt Berry reprises his role as Don Keystone, the unseen narrator who will guide you through the five new puzzle levels.
Worms Revolution Funfair Pack was released on Wednesday 24th October and is available for:
- PlayStation 3 via the PlayStation Network Store for £3.19 / $4.99 / €3.99.
- Xbox 360 via the Xbox LIVE Arcade Marketplace for 400 Microsoft Points.
- PC via Steam for £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99.