Red Dead Redemption Gets Zombie Update
Rockstar have released info about the latest update which should occur the next time you turn on your PS3 or usually when you start the game on Xbox 360.
Main 1.05 changes and fixes include:
- Friendly Free Roam now available for those that wish to play with player-vs-player killing disabled
- Markers in preparation for Land Grab in Free Roam, which will be available next week with the installation of Undead Nightmare DLC
- Fix for issues with Days Passed being reset
- Fix for co-op achievements not advancing after passing into legend
- Fix for players griefing by voting each other out of the game in Poker and Liar’s Dice
- Permanent clientside unlock for Redemption and Damnation characters (can use them on System Link without Internet connection)
- Poker and Grand Prix Leaderboards fixed to correct information displayed
Announcement and lame ‘first post’ crap can be found on Rockstar news.