If you’re taking part in a Steam beta, you should have received notification from the Self Updater with some changes which include fixes to the Family Sharing Beta and some Asian Windows thing, too.
Family Sharing Beta
- Fixed showing “Request device authorization via Email” dialogue if user wants to play a game that was installed by another user on this computer.
- Fixed using only DLC that belongs to the same owner as the base game
- Don’t show games excluded from library sharing unless game is locally installed
- Added “My Games” library filter in desktop UI
- Fixed Asian text input method (IME) candidate list selection being off by one
- Implemented Asian text input in Steam embedded browser, both in client and in the in-game Steam overlay
Just click ‘Restart Steam’ yada yada you know the drill!