Pure Pinball Returns To App Store
Pure Pinball hasn’t been around for about ten years, but is now available on the App Store. I’ve always been a fan of pinball games, even the free one you got with Windows was fun for a while, Pure Pinball looks great.
Pure Pinball info:
It first existed in 2003/2004 on the PC and Xbox, now Legendo Entertainment have brought it back to life in high-definition and (apparently) at 60 frames per second on iOS devices.
It comes with an all-new table called T-Rex Savage, featuring the usual modes such as multiball and rewards and is all powered by a new engine specifically for mobiles to help create a more realistic style.
- Every flipper, bumper, toy, sound effect and display pixel has been optimally created for high definition and Retina-display.
- AirPlay support: Wirelessly stream Pure Pinball to your HDTV and speakers via Apple TV!
- Game Center leaderboards: Compare your high-score with the world’s top pinball wizards!
- User-friendly cameras: play in complete overview, ball follow or top-scrolling “Amiga-style”. Supports portrait and landscape orientations.
- Multi-ball capable physics engine calculates ball movement more than 150,000,000 times per second.
Find it on the App Store at www.appstore.com/purepinball and to find out more, visit www.legendo.com/pure-pinball.