Adventure Time: Finn and Jake’s Epic Quest has launched on Steam and is a remake of the web version which saw over 1.3 million plays. Now Cartoon Network Games and NGD Studios have brought it direct to the PC via Steam.
“We always thought that Epic Quest was one of the best Adventure Time titles on the market. Having the chance to remake the game was a fantastic opportunity as we are big fans of the show. We couldn’t be happier with the results” – Said Andrés Chilkowski, CEO and Studio Director at NGD Studios.
Adventure Time: Finn and Jake’s Epic Quest info and features:
Team up as Finn and Jake in a 3D adventure of epic proportions! The Land of Ooo has been transformed into a giant video game, and BMO has been kidnapped. Brawl your way through the Witch’s garden, Ice Kingdom, Fire Kingdom, and even the Land of the Dead itself to rescue BMO and uncover the evil mastermind!
- Fantastic new graphics: including new animations, dynamic lights, shadows and post process effects.
- New combat system and IA: Unleash powerful combos facing more and more challenging enemies.
- New Epic Powers: Including the ability to transform into Fiona and Cake!
- New Game World: The Ice Kingdom!
- Enhanced Gameplay and controls: including full gamepad support
- Extra Spicy VO and 3D animated Cut-scenes: a brand-spanking-new story with original voice over from Finn and Jake!
Head on over to Steam for more info and to buy the game.