It’s no surprise that Call of Duty: Black Ops has gone number one in the charts for the week ending November 13th, what is quite surprising is how Kinect Sports managed to enter in fourth place, with other Kinect titles not quite managing to make the top 10, but with Xmas almost upon us, that will soon change.
Fable III has dropped quite dramatically, but with details of the DLC recently announced, it will rise up a little due to the DLC being Xbox 360 only for the time being and the other big game to be released a few weeks ago, Fallout New Vegas, holds onto slot number seven. SEGA‘s latest Sonic offerings couldn’t muster much interest and are too low at embarassing numbers, too shameful to mention.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops
- FIFA 11
- Just Dance 2
- Kinect Sports
- Football Manager 2011
- Professor Layton and the Lost Future
- Fallout: New Vegas
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- The Sims 3
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Chart info ©ELSPA 2010
- “UK charts: Black Ops sells 2 million in first week as it becomes number one” and related posts (vg247.com)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops breaks UK launch records (joystiq.com)