The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters is scheduled for release this Friday, September 4th on Xbox One, it’s not a game for those with weak stomachs.
Devespresso Games is bringing its award winning game to the Xbox One which will give you a taste of just how dark the Korean survival horror game is.
The Story unfolds…
Mina Park, a student of Sehwa High, awakens at night in her school. It isn’t long before she realizes that something is amiss. The once-familiar school where she spends her evenings studying looks twisted by something dark and sinister. She finds herself pursued by someone or something that looks eerily like her teacher. To survive, Mina must go beyond the boundaries of her school and into the surrounding district. There, she will encounter strange creatures, mysterious strangers, and uneasy allies.
Explore far and uncover the shadow realm’s dark secrets. Use everything at your disposal to avoid a demoness hellbent on killing you! Immerse yourself in the warped Sehwa district as you encounter an engaging cast of characters, solve puzzles, discover revealing clues, and fight for survival against a relentless psycho.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters Features:
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
- Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
- Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
- Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
- Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.
Check out more information and to buy/pre-order it at the Microsoft Store.