Inspector Gadget – Mad Time Party has been announced by Microids which is a party game for 1-4 players that will immerse you in the iconic world of Inspector Gadget.
The best thing about this is that it’s based on the original series and not the more modern 2015 TV show which just wasn’t as good.
The idea is to go through the environments of the original series, meet characters such as Chief Quimby, Penny or the M.A.D. agents and use the various gadgets of the Inspector to fight the M.A.D. forces.
Some Inspector Gadget – Mad Time Party info:
Wowsers! Play as the iconic Inspector Gadget and join your friends in this new party game! Metro City has fallen under the control of the evil Dr. Claw. In order to save the city, Inspector Gadget must use a time machine to go back in time. Unfortunately, the machine breaks down and the inspector’s ancestors are teleported to the present.
Your mission: Explore Metro City and confront Inspector Gadget’s ancestors to recover the missing parts of the machine. You’ll have to solve mini-game quests to unlock the bolts needed to repair it.
- Embark on a fun and exciting adventure as the legendary Inspector Gadget and save Metro City from Dr. Claw!
- Explore Metro City and complete quests and challenges in Adventure Mode.
- Discover 16 entertaining mini games inspired by the Inspector Gadget universe, such as Count Them All, My Precious and Pass the Bomb!
- Have fun with family and friends in Multiplayer mode.
- Enjoy the exceptional soundtrack by Tanis Chalopin, the daughter of Inspector Gadget’s creator, Jean Chalopin.
Inspector Gadget – Mad Time Party is scheduled for release later this year in both physical and digital editions for the PC via Steam, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, but apparently not Xbox for some reason.