Tilt Your Colours in a Techno Clash
Yet another developer has launched their debut game, but not just on one format, Gamers Delight have released Color Clash: Techno Tilt on both Windows and iPhone/iPod Touch devices.
If you’re looking for a retro inspired puzzle game, it might be just what you’re after. The idea is to tilt the device in order to match two similar avatars, while avoiding other colours so they don’t clash (hence the title of the game).
- Pseudo head tracking using the latest iPhone 4 gyroscope.
- 3D-graphics with bloom effect.
- Original, challenging and addictive gameplay.
- 75 levels spread across 15 worlds.
- Original soundtrack by Elias Wulcan aka Seven Pillars of Wisdom.
More info and download links:
Color Clash’s official home page (iPhone): www.gamersdelight.eu/color-clash-techno-tilt-iphone
Color Clash’s official home page (Windows): www.gamersdelight.eu/color-clash-techno-tilt
Color Clash App Store Link: itunes.apple.com/us/app/color-clash-techno-tilt/id411511578?mt=8
Color Clash Lite App Store Link: itunes.apple.com/app/color-clash-lite/id412352807?mt=8