Take the Tram in Cities in Motion
Paradox Interactive released a trailer that shows some gameplay, the gameplay involves illustrating how to construct a Tram network, just one of over 30 different types of public transport vehicles in the game.
Travelling back in time to 1961, the ‘Tram’ trailer guides the viewer on the essentials of building a tram network system for commuters from creating a new line, adding stops in strategic locations and buying the trams to carry the passengers to their destinations.
- Explore four different cities: Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin and Amsterdam
- Engage in a campaign spread across 12 scenarios, as well as a sandbox mode where all campaign cities are playable
- Realistic 3D graphics with over 100 unique buildings
- Advanced economy simulation including contractor deals, banking, insurance and fluctuating economic trends
- Play through 100 years of transportation history across four eras between 1920 and 2020
- Use the advanced map editor to create your own cities
- Choose between over 30 different vehicles based on real-life models including buses, trams, water buses, helicopters and a subway system with underground view
- Real-time city and traffic simulation as people commute between their homes, workplace and social lives.
- Meet residents’ travel needs as seven different social groups exhibit different passenger behaviours
- Three difficulty levels – easy, medium and hard