Be a 1989 Valet
I thought I got sent some weird simulator games, but then I caught news of a DSiWare title that almost surpasses them all, Valet Parking 1989 in which you park cars in a neon lit city for an evil boss while trying to keep celebrities happy.
The game has two main modes of play, an old-style endless play mode where you simply play until you’re dead to beat your own high-scores and a Hollywood teen movie story mode. In this return-to-basics game you can relive the old, classic gaming days of the past.
- Park and return cars to patience impaired guests.
- One evil bossman!
- Intense and stressful gameplay
- Set in a neon lit California 1989, or something like it.
- Two modes of play, endless play and a teen movie story mode.
- Shoulder pads galore
- 30 characters that you may or may not (n)ever have heard of.
- Mullets, mullets everywhere!
- 15 songs (quite but not like, anything you heard before)
- Two words, handcuffs and ice-cream
- 15 cars all with Hollywood style steering and Hollywood style screeching tires.
- Never ending play, with or without a story.
- A nice ambulance, you will need it!