For those of you that play Killing Floor religiously, you’ll remember the Christmas event that Tripwire Interactive ran, it seems they considered it such a success, that they’re going to be organising a ‘Summer Slideshow Event’.
From June 30th until July 22nd, a new map will automatically be downloaded (if you have Killing Floor installed, of course) called Abusement Park that features a whole load of sideshow freaks for you to blast the crap out of with added achievements and a new DLC character pack.
Summer Sideshow Event Details
- Free for everyone that owns Killing Floor – auto downloaded through Steam
- All new level – Abusement Park
- All creatures in game replaced with freak-shows themed monsters including Pukey the Clown and his side-kick, the Fleshclown
- 18 new Summer Sideshow achievements
- Unlockable “Steampunk Mr Foster” playable character
A downloadable content pack called the Steampunk Character Pack will be available that will take some of the Killing Floor artists favorite perks and re-imagined them as Steampunk heroes, so now you can have the Berserker, Firebug, Medic and Sharpshooter all in a way you’ve never seen them before.
Find out more and see a trailer at www.killingfloorthegame.com/summer and check out the Steam page for info about the game.