Take To the Killing Floor This Summer
For those of you that play Killing Floor religiously, you’ll remember the Christmas event that Tripwire Interactive ran, it seems they considered it such a success, that they’re going to be organising a ‘Summer Slideshow Event’.
From June 30th until July 22nd, a new map will automatically be downloaded (if you have Killing Floor installed, of course) called Abusement Park that features a whole load of sideshow freaks for you to blast the crap out of with added achievements and a new DLC character pack.
Summer Sideshow Event Details
- Free for everyone that owns Killing Floor – auto downloaded through Steam
- All new level – Abusement Park
- All creatures in game replaced with freak-shows themed monsters including Pukey the Clown and his side-kick, the Fleshclown
- 18 new Summer Sideshow achievements
- Unlockable “Steampunk Mr Foster” playable character
A downloadable content pack called the Steampunk Character Pack will be available that will take some of the Killing Floor artists favorite perks and re-imagined them as Steampunk heroes, so now you can have the Berserker, Firebug, Medic and Sharpshooter all in a way you’ve never seen them before.
Find out more and see a trailer at www.killingfloorthegame.com/summer and check out the Steam page for info about the game.