HandyGames Gives You Tough Choice
Life is full of choices, some of them tough, some of them easy, but HandyGames are offering a choice that doesn’t sound good either way.
“Have you ever seen an app that allows you to eat your friends?”,
asks Christopher Kassulke, CEO of HandyGames. In addition to an international online highscore board and the innovative.
“Pimp my Shark” feature, Shark or Die features a multiplayer eating competition mode on the iPad! Incredible!”
Those nasty humans keep making shark fin soup, so it’s time to turn the tables! Turn into an ocean predator; avenge your relatives and snap anything in your jaws that comes in the way of your mighty bite: swimmers, rubber ducks, beach babes and more. Watch from the sea bed as these lethal hunters strike with chilling speed and efficiency and even gobble up your own friends! Yummy! Collect achievements to let your feeding machine reach new levels. Discover new abilities and instincts, allocate killpoints to give your feisty fish some personal training and make it even more dangerous. Compare your best scores with those of your friends, and enjoy a reign of pure terror in the highscore rankings!
- FREEMIUM action highlight
- Shark simulator with comic strip visuals and lots of black humor
- Route planning and real-time hunting
- Different types of swimmers
- Use your own friends as shark bait
- Internet highscore
- Different scenarios with varied graphics
- Buy special expansion packs for individual shark shenanigans
- Multiplayer feeding frenzy competition in Versus mode (iPad)