It's a SEGA Saturn, Wood You Believe It!
One of the things going around the internet at the moment is news about the latest and greatest console to be modded into a wooden case, this time, it’s the turn of the SEGA Saturn whicih even has a built-in screen in the drive cover to make it totally portable.
Info and images are from BenHecks forums.
- CNC-cut case(also available as kit if anyone’s interested)
- CNC artwork aplied to the case first time by me
- 5″ Sony PSOne screen w/o led mod
- Slightly shorter, narrower and thicker than Original Saturn case
- 3 step-down power regulators used inside
- EL wire used to look stylish
- All the case looks very loyal to the original Saturn case
- Stereo sound with composite video
- Official Saturn and Sega logos applied as engravings and artwork
- Cooling fan used to prevent any hot air inside the case(just in case of need;) though original Saturn does not use
- Original Saturn Power and Reset units used
- Powers on 9v 4A DC adapter