I remember System 3 from years ago when they made the awesome International Karate I spent so many hours playing on the good ol’ Speccy (Sinclair ZX Spectrum, to be precise), now they’re back with a slightly delayed Williams Pinball Classics.
Williams are renowned for pinball and so just over a dozen classic tables are going to be included, not only that, the game will have ‘SKU’ specific features which means each version will have something unique about it such as the obvious HD capabilities of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 and WiiMote functions of the Wii.Facts
- 13 of the most popular Williams pinball tables of all time (Wii and PSP versions have 10 tables)
- Unrivalled pinball physics
- Accurate and extremely detailed graphical and audio recreation
- PS3/Xbox360 versions features lifelike HD graphics
- PSP version features vertical screen mode and game sharing
- Multiplayer modes on all tables
Improvements Over The NTSC Release
- Redesigned, intelligent camera system that puts you exactly where you need to be.
- Improved, streamlined gameplay.
- Table details are now fully modelled as opposed to flat.
SKU (Format) Specific Features:
PS3/Xbox360: Absolutely stunning HD graphics that have to be seen to be believed. It’s like being in front of the real thing, only it’s on Free Play!
PSP Features: The portable version of the game will enable you to turn the PSP on its side in order to utilize the vertical screen mode and see even more of the table at any one time!
Wii Features: Supremely accurate graphics combine with the ability to shake the remote and nunchuk in order to nudge the machine left and right!
Williams Pinball Classics is due to bereleased in October on Wii, PS3, PSP and Xbox 360.