Southpeak Help You Build A Fort
SouthPeak will be publishing Stronghold 3 that is due for release in early 2011 and looks to further expand on the already excess of five million copies sold to date.
“Stronghold 3 is an extremely impressive addition to our continually growing portfolio,” said Melanie Mroz, SouthPeak Games’ CEO. “We believe that Stronghold 3 will be an important growth driver for SouthPeak and that the Stronghold brand will benefit from our proven distribution, sales and marketing expertise. FireFly Studios are creating a true masterpiece, pushing the boundaries of what can be expected in this type of game. Millions of existing fans are sure to be excited by this incredible leap forward and new fans will be introduced to a game of superior quality and exceptionally broad appeal.”
Features and game info:
- Improved building system allowing unprecedented levels of realism and intricacy in castle and village design
- Realistic physics and cutting-edge graphics bring siege warfare to life in stunning detail
- Story-driven gameplay engages players across two campaigns: combat or economic
- Dramatic nighttime sieges add a new dimension to the Stronghold franchise
- Besiege other players’ castles or defend your own in a range of action-packed online multiplayer modes
- Play through accurately re-created sieges from the pages of history. Will you succeed where others failed?
Castle building – the foundation of the franchise – has been significantly improved, providing players with unprecedented control over the placement of buildings.This allows them to create their kingdom with a precision that compliments their carefully planned tactics. What’s more, village planning is no longer confined to a grid system; players can now create castle walls that flow gracefully… until they’re blasted to pieces by the enemy.
On top of Stronghold 3’s innovations in castle construction, night sieges have been introduced, opening up a range of new possibilities and tactics. Players will have to hunt enemy soldiers cloaked in darkness and carefully choose their weapons in order to survive the dark hours.
See and find out more at www.stronghold3.com.