Gasworks Games are bringing a series of fantasy sports games to Facebook throughout 2011 with the first of them being Title Town Football.
“Title Town Football puts fans in the front office of their own team, where they can improve facilities, sign and manage a roster of real players, and watch their franchise value skyrocket,” said Andy Kaplan, co-founder and CEO of Gasworks Games. “And, of course, players can also enjoy dominating their friends on game day!”
Title Town Football – an exhilarating football experience for gamers of all ages – combines the addictive features of social gaming with the competitive spirit of fantasy football. Build your franchise, recruit a roster of real players, and dominate on Sunday!
Title Town Football offers frenzied football fans a deep roster of gridiron gameplay:
- Live the Life: Bring in fans and revenue as you perform the daily duties of a football exec, from public appearances to push-ups with your star defensive end.
- Improve Facilities: Boost your franchise value and attract premium free agents by upgrading your Stadium, Training Facility, Front Office, and more.
- Manage Superstars: Keep an eye on your salary cap as you sign real-life players to your team roster, then decide who starts and who sits on game day.
- Purchase Exempt Contracts: Sign heavy hitters to exempt contracts. Keep high-salary players from counting against your salary cap, and get a leg up on the competition.
- Show Off: Force your friends to recognize the real boss when you crush them on Sundays, earn a huge fan following, and turn your run-down compound into a world-class athletic facility.
Gasworks Games on Facebook at www.gasworksgames.com/facebook
Title Town Football on Facebook at www.gasworksgames.com/titletown
Gasworks Games on Twitter at twitter.com/GasworksGames