Paradox Exit Coming To WP7
This is one of those where all you’re given is a YouTube video and expected to come up with an article, not sure how that’s possible as the only info I can give is that Paradox Exit is inspired by the likes of Terrarria and Minecraft and is being released for Windows Phone 7.
Thanks to Elbert for getting in contact, some info has now been provided:
A uneventful afternoon opened up the adventure of a lifetime for Toby. After curiously pressing the big RED button, Toby found himself transported to a Series of Giant Boxes in Space. With his wits gathered about, Toby descended deeper into the super structure only to find out it is connected via Ancient Warp Gates. With no other way home he ventured forth into the structure with one hope that he can get back home to his uneventful afternoon.
- Featuring a fully destructible and physics driven environment
- Infinite level possibilities with dynamically changing levels
- Over 50 different enemies to fight
- Upgrade Toby’s suit and abilities to help him survive the environment
- Elbert’s guaranteed promise to keep evolving the game play and add new features
Find out all there is to know at www.occasionalgamer.com/wp7-games/paradox-exit/ and visit the Marketplace to get the game, it’s free!