Xbox 360 Gets with the Times
As a fan of such time management games, the Tropico franchise is of interest to me, although, I do prefer to play them on PC rather than console which might seem a little strange as I (aceman) and this site is predominantly console-nased news, reviews and opinions.
PC gamers already have access to the Modern Times expansion for Tropico 4, but as from today, Xbox 360 gamers can buy it for just 1200 Microsoft Points, cheaper than the PC version for a change.
Old buildings and structures are becoming obsolete and need to be upgraded or even replaced by their modern counterparts. Cars and transportation need modernisation to meet the needs of a changing economy; and now El Presidente can even send people to the International Space Station! El Presidente and his ministers must now join the war against terror and control Internet regulation and freedom of speech on Tropico.
- Make Tropico fit for the 21st century: Evolve the island from the Cold War era to modern times and even into the future
- 30 new buildings become available as time progresses, including condos, skyscrapers, organic ranches and biofarms. Replace obsolete buildings with these modern and inspiring designs.
- Upgrade old buildings to new variants – modernized apartment buildings, banks, museums and much more
- 10 new edicts allow even more control over your citizens’ lives. Block or limit citizens’ Internet use, create a police state or be a “good guy” and launch the Festival of Love edict.
- New single player campaign comprised of 12 comprehensive scenario missions. Protect Tropico from unseen and sinister forces.