Ok, so maybe not how greasy, but a survey was done by 505 Games which asked just over 1000 women about how they perceive their own personality, here’s all the info and be prepared for lulz.
A survey of 1,004 women has shown a huge divide in the way the fairer sex in England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales see themselves and treat their men.
The survey – commissioned in celebration of this Friday’s release of Grease: The Game – asked women which Grease Pink Lady – and which personality – they most relate to:
- Northern England: Sandy – she’s sweet, good and kind and will do anything for her man
- Southern England: Rizzo – she’s sassy, sexy, feisty and takes no nonsense from men
- Northern Ireland: Frenchy – she’s eccentric and flamboyant, but not as innocent as she looks
- Scotland: Jan – funny and bubbly on the outside, but a little insecure and happier with her friends close by
- Wales: Marty – the sex kitten: a little vain, a little ditsy but sultry and seductive
Northern lasses claim they are sweet and kind, and will do anything for their men;
Southern girls are sassy, feisty and take no nonsense from their beaux;
Northern Irish women are eccentric and flamboyant, but not as innocent as they look;
Scots are funny and bubbly on the outside, but insecure and happier with their friends close by;
Welsh are sex kittens: a little vain, a little ditsy but sultry and seductive.