Capcom Celebrates Street Fighter's 25th Birthday
North American Street Fighter fans can now purchase a rather special collector’s edition to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the series for either the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 for around $149.99 (£93 approx).
The limited edition Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector’s Set includes:
- Past and Present Street Fighter Games – Playable on PS3 and Xbox 360, the four critically-acclaimed titles selected from the star-studded catalog are: Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, Street Fighter III 3rd Strike Online Edition, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition with all costume DLC, and Street Fighter X Tekken including all character and Swap Costume DLC.
- Exclusive Video – The two-disc Blu-Ray set includes I am Street Fighter, a documentary that highlights the profound influence the franchise has had on fans – and vice versa – throughout the years. The collection of videos also includes Street Fighter IV and Super Street FighterIV Anime movies as well as all episodes of the Street Fighter animated series and Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie.
- Light-up Ryu Statue – A specially commissioned and highly-detailed collectable Ryu statue stands prominently at 8” tall and features the iconic character in mid-Shoryuken, with flames lit from below.
- 11-Disc Soundtrack – Street Fighter game music spanning the past 25 years, in addition to remixes and fan-created music inspired by past Street Fighter games.
- 64-page Hardcover Art Book – A tribute to Street Fighter game fans from all over the world, the art book includes fan pieces submitted by professional and aspiring artists alike.
- Ryu’s Belt – Created to regulation specs, the full-size martial arts black belt is a replica of the one Ryu wears and even includes his classic “Fūrinkazan” in kanji!
- Certificate of Authenticity – Each Collector’s Set comes individually numbered complete with a certificate of authenticity.
Lucky PlayStation 3 owners can also download additional games and digital items at no extra charge.