Iceberg Interactive has released its first project hoping to pass the grade on Steam Greenlight, the tropical paradise simulation game ‘The Good Life’, developed by immersionFX.
Steam gamers interested in The Good Life are invited to learn more about the game on the following Steam Greenlight page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=106975811. If accepted by Steam, players can look forward to an additional unique ship for Steam users and integration of Steam Achievements, something that was not included in the retail version of the game.
Iceberg Interactive CEO Erik Schreuder says: “The Good Life was designed to radiate a vibe of positivity, with gameplay mimicking a laid back lifestyle in a tropical paradise. The perks of such a luxurious life do not come without a little work, but if you have to work for your money, sailing tropical waters or diving for treasure easily beats an office job now doesn’t it.”
If you like games with ships, tycoon elements or tropical settings, then this game is your cup of tea and you can help by voting ‘Yes’ on Greenlight for it. Keep an eye on the Iceberg Facebook page for The Good Life give-aways, promotions, news and updates.
Like so many, Derek Hales is fed up and is dreaming about ditching the nine-to-five lifestyle. When he learns that his late uncle made him the sole heir of “Carpe Diem Boats”, a boating company on the tropical complex of the Jo Jo islands, he doesn’t hesitate for a second. A new life awaits ! After a long voyage, he and his striking girlfriend Michelle Joyce finally arrive at their destination, enjoying the beautiful sunrise, with a Boating Company of their own. Compared to the dull office life, this new life looks much better. Finally but suddenly, life is good!
- With an array of luxury vessels at your disposal, take on various missions across ultra-realistic tropical waters, in order to make your fortune.
- Experience vast, beautiful tropical locations, with more than 50 harbours and dozens of diverse places to explore.
- Become an adept skipper and progress across 6 different ship types.
- Realistic weather conditions and 24hr day/night cycle.
- Seek treasures in the deep, rescue people from drowning, avoid pirate attacks and become rich and famous!
- Use your earnings to build your commercial empire – buy and sell properties in this tropical paradise – progress from sun beds, beach houses and bungalows, to restaurants, villas and even hotels.
- Play against 9 other NPC ‘Skippers’ who compete for business against you – become the best skipper, earn more money and become the ultimate tycoon of the JoJo Islands!