Velocity Ultra Hitting Steam
Velocity Ultra is coming to the PC via Steam thanks to a collaboration between Curve Studios and FuturLab. It was originally a PlayStation Mini title, now they want to bring it to the PC, but with enhanced features.
Velocity Ultra details:
In 2212 the distant star Vilio exploded into a red giant, sending an electromagnetic pulse surging into our deep space mining ships, colony cruisers and Special Forces fighters. Now the star is beginning to collapse into a black hole, pulling our stranded fleets to their doom. To make things worse, our warring neighbors have deployed scavengers to prey upon our people. Only one craft is capable of a rescue mission, the Quarp Jet – a spacecraft capable of teleportation. Take control of the world’s first quantum teleport craft in this innovative shooter, using a range of teleport controls to outsmart enemies, solve action puzzles and rescue survivors from their deep space hideaways. Featuring genre-busting game play and music from Joris de Man (Killzone), Velocity plays like a dream and sounds incredible!
- Save the galaxy at the helm of the unique Quarp Jet, a spacecraft capable of teleportation.
- Use a range of space-shifting controls to outsmart your enemies and solve devious puzzles.
- Rescue scores of helpless survivors hidden in the depths of devastated space stations.
- Full 1080p HD artwork, running at a blisteringly fast 60 FPS.
- Fully configurable control settings and controller support (PC Version)
If you need to find out more, you could always visit http://futurlab.co.uk/games/velocity-ultra.