Nano Games are the developers of ZAMB! Biomutant Extermination which is dur to launch on Steam Early Access thanks to publisher Kasedo Games. The first screenshots have also been released to coincide with the announcement.
So, what is ZAMB! Biomutant Extermination all about?
ZAMB! is a 3D isometrical action game that takes the fun accessibility of a twin-stick shooter and combines it with the tactical strategy of tower defense. Play as two special operatives as you blast your way through the futuristic asteroid base of a diabolical mad scientist using an array of huge weapons and clever gadgetry.
Eliminate the biomutant threat using the brute strength of Cye; or out-smart the enemy with the engineer Chrome and his range of powerful AI turrets. Make the most of their unique abilities by quickly swapping between Cye and Chrome – or employ the services of a loyal friend and work together in action-packed local co-op multiplayer.
Features of ZAMB! Biomutant Extermination (Steam Early Access features may vary)
- 24 Scientific Labs to Dominate and 3 Environments to Conquer – Hack the power cells in 24 action packed levels and take over the mad scientist’s asteroid base.
- 14 Powers and Turrets – Combining your strategic mind with a Brawling skill set you will have to use everything at your disposal to defeat the waves of mutants.
- Over 200 upgrades for each character – Increase your range, power up your damage, or upgrade your AoE radius to better dispose of the vile mutants.
- 17 Unique Enemies – Defend against mutant Wasps, Scorpions with blasters, exploding Ticks and the titanic Crusher Bugs.
- 3 Challenging Bosses – Face off against the most destructive scientific experiments created by the mad scientist
- Replayability – Unlock achievements and star related challenges through every level, adding extensive replayability and bragging rights!
You can buy ZAMB! Biomutant Extermination on Steam from April 11th, for more information, visit www.kasedogames.com.