The iTunes Problem

There was an update for iTunes, so obviously, I clicked to download and install it, but for some reason it kept throwing up C++ runtime errors and so I left it for another time.

I thought I’d try again yesterday and it kept giving me the same errors, off to Google I went.

It turns out I wasn’t the only one to suffer the problem and found forum posts complaining of the same problem, luckily, one of the results had a link to the solution and that was basically to remove files, delete folders and uninstall things.

iTunes

After going through everything here, I finally managed to install the latest version and now just need to link up the iPhone, I’ll probably have to pretty much re-register everything…

LIVE NOW! CLICK TO VIEW.
CURRENTLY OFFLINE