DSOrganise updated to 3.0
An update to the homebrew app that helps your organise your DS as well as use it for other things has been updated to 3.0.
Fixes found in 3.0
- Added select/cut/copy/paste to all text inputs.
- Added wifi config (including saving back to firmware) with three extra DSOrganize profiles.
- Added ability to bookmark on the web browser by pressing ctrl + b.
- Miscellaneous fixes to the HTML renderer.
- Fixed error in file wrapper causing bad file copies.
- Fixed a weird lingering cursor bug in text editor.
- Fixed startup screen error.
- Fixed an error where images that redirect would change the url of the main page loading.
- Fixed a bug with sites that use 1×1 tracking images.
- Fixed error where confirm delete screen on browser allowed you to select “..” or “.”
- Fixed some weird bugs with m3u files.
- Fixed select few files not showing their long file names.
- Fixed everything being underlined on sites with bad tags (ds-x.com, etc)
- Day planner now supports weekly, monthly, and annual events.
- Day planner events are now partially visible on reminder mode.
- Todo now sorts finished events as last.
- Changed handling of escaped characters to include the limited unicode support.
- Changed irc to not display characters under 32 on the ascii map.
- Updated dsWifi again for compatibility.
You can visit the ‘official’ site by going here.