PlayStation Plus August 2017
PlayStation Plus games for August 2017 aren’t quite as exciting as Xbox’s Games With Gold, BUT you are getting that bonus title again.
Just Cause 3
• Explore a Mediterranean island paradise with complete vertical freedom – skydive, BASE jump and free dive in an open world with virtually zero limits
• Glide through the air and swoop across mountains with your Wingsuit giving a new way to rain death from above
• Use your Grapple and Parachute to scale buildings, hijack vehicles, move quickly or tether objects together for creative new ways to cause Chaos.
• Cause massive chains of destruction to bring down a dictator
• Arm yourself with a wide range of explosive weaponry from shotguns and missile launchers to tank-busters and air-strikes
• Choose from a huge variety of different vehicles to drive including speedboats, jets, helicopters, turbo-fuelled sports cars and super bikes
The Air, Land & Sea Expansion Pass is on sale at the moment in the Summer Sale, so you might want to think about getting that to add more to the game!
Assassin’s Creed: Freedom Cry
Born a slave, Adewale found freedom as a pirate aboard Edward Kenway’s ship, the Jackdaw. 15 years later, Adewale has become a trained Assassin who finds himself shipwrecked in Saint-Domingue without weapons or crew. He now has to acquire a ship and gather his own crew to free the slaves and avenge them. Over 3 hours of new single-player gameplay!
That’s You (bonus title)
Go on a journey of discovery with your friends and family, and find out what you really think about each other.
Grab your smartphone or tablet, snap a selfie and take on over 1,000 questions, drawing challenges and texting games.
Set on Mars in an alternate Cold-War era, Super Motherload is a 1 to 4-player couch co-op digging adventure with branching storyline choices, a fully voiced cast of characters, and a procedurally-generated world that changes each time you play.
Glide across the dazzling disco floor on your hoversnake, bag the coloured balls and rack up points before the clock runs down… welcome to Snakeball™, the funkiest sport of all time! Your opponents will do anything to knock you off the top spot – but keeping an eye on their multicoloured tails and weapons can be difficult when you’re hurtling around the arena!
Downwell is a curious game about a young person venturing down a well in search of untold treasures with only his Gunboots for protection. Make your way further and further down into the darkness filled with nasty creatures and mysterious secrets to collect the spectacular red gems scattered about the rocks.
Gary is an office worker who oversleeps after a drunken night out on the town. Here’s where it gets tricky, because this isn’t the first time Gary’s been late for work, and he could be fired if he’s spotted arriving at his desk after everyone else yet again. So he’ll have to prove he’s smart and sneaky enough to make his way up all the 22 floors between him and his office without being seen.