Pocky & Rocky Reshrined is scheduled for release on the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 with pre-orders for the limited edition going live from March 31st.
The roots of Pocky and Rocky reach back to the ‘80s when TAITO’s arcade game Kiki Kaikai was first released and delighted gamers of all ages. And now, the heroic shrine maiden is finally back for new adventures together with her raccoon companion Rocky and three other playable characters in Pocky & Rocky Reshrined.
The third and latest addition to the legendary series takes the shape of a multi-directional scrolling shooter with fantastic retro-style graphics, awesome sound design and lots of additional features and content!
- Classic 16-bit style graphic & sound for a nostalgic retro feeling
- Five adventurous characters to choose from! Besides the beloved duo Pocky and Rocky, you can also play as: Ame no Uzume, Ikazuchi and Hotaru Gozen
- Master the stages in the single-player Story Mode or battle your enemies together with a friend in 2-player co-op Free Mode
- Collect coins to unlock the Easy Mode to reduce the difficulty and play more smoothly to the end
- Challenge yourself and master various unique stages with lots of different enemies
- Compare your scores with others and climb to the top of the Online Leaderboard
- Special Rocky-style Collector’s Edition Box
- Colourful Game Manual
- Original Soundtrack CD
- Acrylic Pocky & Rocky Standee
- Pixel-style Omamori (Japanese-style amulet)
- 2-sided Collectible Coin
- Reversible Artwork Poster
- Logo Enamel Pin
- Leaf Eraser
- Postcard Set of 4
- Character Sticker Sheet
There are also limited edition and limited edition bundles (999 units for Nintendo Switch, 499 for PlayStation 4) available which include a Rocky plushie.