Launch An Assault on Men of War Facts And Trailer
1C Company has provided some information about Men of War: Assault Squad as well as a debut trailer for you all to watch and get a taste of the game.
Men of War: Assault Squad features a completely new cooperative skirmish game mode with access to five different nations (Russia, Germany, USA, Commonwealth and – for the first time ever in the Men of War series – Japan) as well as increased realism and accessibility.
PC Generals can get behind the controls of a tank to smash through obstacles, crush soldiers under its tracks and fire armor-piercing shells at enemy emplacements, or take control of individual soldiers as they fight. As in previous games in the series, Men of War: Assault Squad includes the unique “direct control” feature which enables players to be in command of any unit using the WASD controls, rather than pointing and clicking.
- Different historical settings and battlegrounds for every nation presented in the game allow players to face a distinctive varieties of enemies and tactics
- Unique hero units with powerful abilities such as increasing units’ firepower, boosting morale or providing other advantages to defeat the enemy against all odds
- Bonus abilities featuring remote controlled bombs that can flatten entire residential blocks, airstrikes to destroy incoming tank columns, special “For the Motherland!” charge attacks and many more
- Improved and dynamic AI ensures that no two missions in the game will play out the same way, making each battle a new experience against an AI that really fights back
- A great choice from a variety of scenario locations from Western Europe to Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Pacific area
- The ability to play together with up to four friends in LAN or cooperative online play
- New multiplayer maps and game settings
- Improved multiplayer balancing to provide more authentic use of equipment and vehicles
- Overhauled infantry squads and the ability to buy special soldiers
- More realistic weapon behavior and penetration values
- A reworked artillery system that provides innovative assault and defense strategies
- New types of ammunition that increase the depth of tank combat
The official website is at www.menofwargame.com.