Kill Some More Pain
Remember that game, Painkiller? Yeah? Well it’s still going apparently, and on February 25th, a standalone add-on (whatever that is) called Redemption will be released.
„It demands quite a bit of skill to confront the countless hordes of monsters – to vanquish them you can equip some really crazy weapons“, says Markus Reutner, International Product Marketing Manager at JoWooD. „We also have the right soundtrack for the fast-paced action because the atmosphere is particularly important when countless monsters attack you without mercy. An insiders’ tip for Painkiller friends as well as for new fans!“
The kingdom of heaven is threatened by a ruthless army from hell. Two champions, Daniel and Belial, who we already know as the two previous heroes of the series, combine their forces and join the never-ending battle between good and evil.
- 7-10 hours playtime
- Transform yourself into a demon once you’ve collected enough souls!
- Use the occult powers of tarot cards
- More than 6,000 enemies and up to 1,000 monsters on all of the 6 new maps
- Easy to use map editor for your very own Painkiller experience
- Adrenaline pumping soundtrack