Atari ST Game Comes to iPhone
If you’re a seasoned gamer or just an old fart, you might remember the Atari ST, you know, the slightly less equivalent to the Amiga 500 and if you don’t know what either of those are, you’re either ignorant or under 18, which is pretty much the same thing.
Doodlebug is a game that originally appeared on the aforementioned systems and is now back in mini version for the iPhone and/or iPod Touch, thanks to Mobile Amusements.
With the aid of his magic coloured pencils and eraser, Doodlebug can vanquish his foes and traverse the the levels ahead, by way of quickly drawing umbrellas, balloons, magic potions and time freeze clocks. Pencil eraser smart bombs also have the ability to wipe out many enemies in one go.
- Selectable single thumb or virtual gamepad controls.
- Unique pencil power-up concept.
- Interactive characters.
- Vehicles that aid gameplay.
- Breakable floors and walls to push open.
- Many inventive and taxing levels.
- Hidden treasures and bonus items.
- Colourful graphics and catchy themed music.
- Playable and suitable for all ages.
- Game continue option.
- Persistent HiScore.
Get more info from www.mobileamusements.com.