Ok, so Chuck Gnome isn’t a name.. well, it’s the name of the game, but not of a person or character. The iPhone game requires you to ‘chuck’ a gnome who is apparently ‘part garden gnome, part slingshot ninja’, just remember though, nobody tosses the dwarf.
“Chuck Gnome is a simple game that anyone can enjoy for a few minutes at a time,”
said Steve Tompkins, Co-founder of Movable Sprites.
“The unique ability to tilt your iPhone to rotate the playing field adds a strategic element that makes this game a challenge to master. After nearly eight months of development, if our kids still tolerate us using them as our play testers, we think the public will have a great time with it too.”
Use a finger to aim and shoot Chuck at moving targets. Gnome Vision lets you visualize Chuck’s flight path before launch so you can achieve unmatched accuracy and rack up points. Missed the target? You may have a second chance! Chuck Gnome makes unique use of the accelerometer. By tilting your device left or right the stage will rotate, giving you that extra space you may need to nab ’em before they disappear. Earn achievements and unlock new levels as you chuck Chuck and move closer to saving his princess.
- Five pixel-perfect episodes (not including Minigames!) each with its own unique visual style
- Multi-layered environments you can only fully explore using your iPhone’s accelerometer
- Choreographed enemies that go far beyond the typical carnival game
- Orchestral soundtrack by Tapani Siirtola of Sound Real Finland
- Openfeint online Achievements and Leaderboards
- Unlimited Gnomes to Chuck!