Become a Combat Arms Super Soldier
Nexon has revealed details of some new improvements to Combat Arms that include a new server with a brand new set of rules, Super Soldiers game mode and a new map, Dark Forest.
Here’s the info:
The new server, the Papa Server is open to all ranks, and offers Recreation (Rec) Rules. This rule-set offers an easier gameplay experience, and is intended to create a more-even playing field for all players. Soldiers will enjoy Rec Rules-only statistics, lower weapon recoil, and larger hitboxes. The Rec Rules server is also the exclusive home of the dynamic new Super Soldiers mode, which offers a unique and exciting new twist on Combat Arms gameplay.
Super Soldiers is a new addition to Elimination and One Man Army matches on the Papa Server. Mysterious boxes drop all over the map, and players have 10 seconds to scoop one up. Players who grab a box will gain a unique boost – which makes players better, faster or stronger.
Here are the Super Soldiers boosts:
- Nimble Footwork: Increases speed and stamina
- Super Concentration: Decreases recoil
- Merciless Attack: Increases damage and firing speed
- Flawless Defense: Increases DEF and max HP
- Endless Attack: Unlimited magazine recovery and enhanced firing speed
- Enduring Phoenix: Increases max HP and stamina
- Super Recovery: Recovers 100% HP (instant)
- Superalloy Skin: Immune to all damage
- Infection Transformation: Transform into Zombie from Quarantine Mode
- Super Spy Transformation: Transform into Super Spy character from Spy Hunt mode
Dark Forest is latest addition to the large collection of maps available in Combat Arms. Players will duke it in the dank woods with the option of choosing from seven different game modes offered on the map (Bombing Run, Capture the Flag, Elimination, Elimination Pro, Last Man Standing, One Man Army and Spy Hunt).