SF III: Third Strike Fact Sheet
Bringing the new generation of World Warriors to new consoles, Street FighterIII: Third Strike Online Edition takes one of the deepest, most sophisticated fighting games of all time online with an arcade perfect re-creation.
Featuring the unique and memorable characters of the Street FighterIII series, GGPO-enabled online allows players to use their technical moves – like the series-defining parry system – in a seamless, arcade-like environment.
High-quality, HD-filtered graphics emphasize the smooth animation, a vault of unlockables allow for replayability, and an integrated leaderboard combined with an extensive and viral YouTubeReplay Sharing system encourage players to bring their A-game.
- Street FighterContinues: Set in a timeline after Street FighterIV, follow the next chapter in the epic Street Fighter universe
- GGPO-Enabled Online Play: Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition will be the first pure fighting game to use true GGPO-enabled online functionality, allowing for pixel-perfect arcade play online, including a matching system and leaderboards
- Unchanged Arcade Gameplay: Utmost care was taken to maintain an arcade perfect experience and preserve the deep gameplay system that has become revered as one of the most sophisticated in the fighting genre
- Upgraded Visuals: With new art and UI matched to hand-tuned HD filtering options, players can customize their viewing experience to their preference, even playing in a simulated arcade cabinet
- YouTubeReplay Sharing: Not only will players be able to watch local and global match replays in-game, but with a click of a button they can upload replays directly to YouTubeto share with the rest of the world
- Watch with Friends: A new channel that broadcasts a continuous live feed of the best match being played at any given moment, and also enables searches for specific matches to be viewed solo or with buddies
- Special Features and Unlockables: Optional side panel appears on-screen to provide challenges and track progress as players push their limits to unlock achievements and rewards.