Rising Star Games has announced that The King of Fighters XIII (13) is to be released in PAL territories on November 25th!
Martin Defries, managing director Rising Star Games, said, “It’s incredibly exciting that we can confirm THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII will soon be available to PAL gamers. This latest instalment in the series has notable differences from the previous titles and is without a doubt one of the best fighting games that will come out this year.”
Key features of THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII
- The final chapter in the Ash Saga.
- Huge developments in global online play, vastly improved from previous editions of KOF. Play in matches to improve your ranking on the global leaderboards, friendly matches against friends or other players online.
- 30+ playable characters, including the return of Mai Shiranui and K’.
- Multiple endings depending on specific characters (teams).
- Un-lockable customisation options to make your fighter unique. Choose from over 20 colour types, parts and icons.
- Improved fighting mechanics, new NEO MAX super moves, faster gameplay and camera control.
- 9 game modes: Arcade, Story, Versus, Mission, Online and much more.
- Story mode features impressive 2D visual novel-style cut-scenes. Stories are branched by offering the player choices, leading to multiple ways to enjoy each narrative.
King of Fighters has been around for some years now and the latest version will be hitting the UK thanks to Rising Star Games.
Get all the info at www.risingstargames.com.