Mass Effect 3 Starts a Rebellion
Available right now and for absolutely NOTHING is the FREE multiplayer content for Mass Effect 3 called the Rebellion Pack which adds a bunch of new stuff for you to enjoy new maps and characters, there’s also a trailer to show you more.
The Mass Effect 3: Rebellion Pack includes the following content:
- Two New Action-Packed Maps – Land on Firebase Jade, located in a Salarian STG base on Sur’Kesh and fight to control Firebase Goddess on the Asari homeworld of Thessia.
- Six Powerful New Unlockable Characters – Level and promote six new unlockable characters, including the ex-Cerberus Adept and Vanguard, the Vorcha Soldier and Sentinel or the Male Quarian Engineer and Infiltrator.
- New In-Mission Objective – Randomly occurring during waves 3, 6 and 10, this new objective will demand that teams retrieve a high priority package and securely escort it to a designated extraction zone on each map
- New Gear Slot – A new slot will be available on the equipment screen, offering players a persistent gameplay bonus that will not expire after the end of a match. These new items will vary from weapon upgrades to character enhancements and will be available through reinforcement packs.
- Lethal New Weapons – Eliminate the enemy with deadly new weapons, including the Cerberus Harrier, Krysae Sniper Rifle, and Reegar Carbine.
The Mass Effect 3: Rebellion Pack is available on Xbox Live and Origin as from yesterday, it should be on the PlayStation Network today from 4pm BST (GMT+1).